developers. It includes a set of several satellite
C++ classes to perform threading, file I/O (with
endian-awareness), networking (TCP, UDP, IPv4, and
IPv6), high-perf timing, easy logging with
pluggable sinks, memory allocation debugging,
hashing (MD5, string, CRC32, CRC16, and CRC8),
loading of dynamic libraries (shared objects),
dog-tagging (your final application/library binary
file(s)), handling wide string manipulation
methods through a single class (StringA), and
more. Each of those features can be turned off at
compile-time to make the final binary file smaller.
nCore is a Open Source software in the category Education developed by polyvertex.
It was checked for updates 0 times by the users of our client application UpdateStar during the last month.
The latest version of nCore is currently unknown. It was initially added to our database on 03/26/2008.
nCore requires any Windows operating system to be running on the computer it will be installed on.
Users of nCore gave it a rating of 1 out of 5 stars.
- 09/15/2014 - HP Deskjet 2510 series - undersøgelse med henblik på produktforbedringer 28.0.1315
- 09/15/2014 - VAIO の製品登録 (無料) 220.127.116.1100
- 09/15/2014 - Canon MG6100 series Brugerregistrering 18.104.22.168
- 09/15/2014 - HP Deskjet 2050 J510 series grundlæggende enhedssoftware 22.50.231
- 09/15/2014 - Исследование для улучшения продуктов HP Deskjet 2050 J510 series 22.50.231