nCorepolyvertex - Open Source
nCore is an efficient and portable C++ library for
developers. It includes a set of several satellite
C++ classes to perform threading, file I/O (with
endian-awareness), networking (TCP, UDP, IPv4, and
IPv6), high-perf timing, easy logging with
pluggable sinks, memory allocation debugging,
hashing (MD5, string, CRC32, CRC16, and CRC8),
loading of dynamic libraries (shared objects),
dog-tagging (your final application/library binary
file(s)), handling wide string manipulation
methods through a single class (StringA), and
more. Each of those features can be turned off at
compile-time to make the final binary file smaller.
nCore is a Open Source software in the category Education developed by polyvertex.
The latest version of nCore is currently unknown. It was initially added to our database on 03/26/2008.
nCore requires one of the operating systems Android/Windows to be running on the computer it will be installed on.
nCore has not been rated by our users yet.
Write a review for nCore!
- 08/24/2016 - Kaspersky Internet Security 18.104.22.1681
- 08/24/2016 - Spotify 22.214.171.124.g.1.cba.1920
- 08/24/2016 - µTorrent 126.96.36.199501
- 08/24/2016 - Mozilla Maintenance Service 188.8.131.5274
- 08/23/2016 - Windows Driver Package - Intel (e1dexpress) Net (05/06/2013 3.13.2014.12.11.77.1